Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Another Addy question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am sorry to bug y'all but I am lost when it comes to Pre-Mattel dolls.

    I have been watching Addy's Pre-mattel meet dresses on E-bay. None have the bonnet. Did the Pre-Mattel Addy have a bonnet. If so should I wait and bid on a complete outfit?

    So far all I have seen on e-bay is the dress and hankerchief.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, PM Addy had the bonnet! It was available (like it is now) as part of her meet accessories set.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank-you for answering my question. I guess I should wait and get the complete outfit.

    Can you tell me what wwould a complete outfit have?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A complete Addy would have the doll, a blue hair ribbon, a pink dress, white drawers, black stockings, and black boots.

    Her meet accessories, which have always sold seperately were a kerchief, gourd, half dime, bonnet, and shell necklace.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Skittl1321:
    A complete Addy would have the doll, a blue hair ribbon, a pink dress, white drawers, black stockings, and black boots.

    Her meet accessories, which have always sold seperately were a kerchief, gourd, half dime, bonnet, and shell necklace.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">THANK-YOU. Your a great help. I was really getting confused. I saw PM Addys for sale on E-Bay and none had a bonnet on. I will start searching.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also, you can buy the accessories separately (of course, they wouldn't be PM), or you could use replacements parts. I think that I am just going to order a bonnet and necklace for my PM Addy with the replacement codes.

    Good luck searching. I found it to be a lot of fun! Also, ebay prices seem to be high on dolls and all things AG right now. Unless you're just dying for a new doll right now, I would wait it out. I know that I, and others, have gotten completely dressed Addy's in excellent shape, for $50 - $65.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jenndon:
    Also, you can buy the accessories separately (of course, they wouldn't be PM), or you could use replacements parts. I think that I am just going to order a bonnet and necklace for my PM Addy with the replacement codes.

    Good luck searching. I found it to be a lot of fun! Also, ebay prices seem to be high on dolls and all things AG right now. Unless you're just dying for a new doll right now, I would wait it out. I know that I, and others, have gotten completely dressed Addy's in excellent shape, for $50 - $65.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SEE I did'nt even know there were replacement parts for Addy's outfits. Thank-you. Actually there is a few pretty good auctions I am watching

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •